Bond Search & Selection are assisting our client in the search for a Senior Project Manager who will be Responsible for the efficient and effective management of on-going project works.
Job Title: Senior Projects Manager
Reporting To: Managing Director
Salary: £45,000 +
Responsible for the efficient and effective management of project works to ensure achievement of all deliverables in order to meet the company’s business objectives.
- Accept new orders, programme and schedule all project works and manage project delivery.
- Arrange for the transport of materials and labour to various sites and ensure appropriate levels of supervision on site.
- Manage the production of CAD drawings and subsequent building control approval of all designs.
- Liaise with architects, contractors, suppliers, transporters and site managers, and attend site meetings as required to ensure projects are progressing within agreed timelines.
- Manage day to day project operations through effective delegation to the engineering team.
- Take ownership of a number of simultaneous projects from award to handover, securing delivery in order to meet cost, time, quality and health and safety parameters and maintain a professional working relationship with clients
- Identify potential or actual sources of design/construction problems and develop and implement appropriate solutions.
- Ensure compliance throughout all projects with relevant health and safety regulations, environmental policies and general duty of care and prepare risk assessments and method statements for various projects as required.
- Ensure all raw materials and finished products comply with CE marking standards.
- In conjunction with the management team, actively contribute to the formulation and implementation of the short, medium and long term business strategies for the company along with corresponding KPIs that allow for meaningful audit of business success.
- Any other duties within reason and capability as determined by the Managing Director.
• 3rd level education in an engineering discipline
• NEBOSH or IOSH certificate
• Experience in estimating and pricing engineering work
• Experience with CE marking
• Experience with process improvement initiatives
To Apply please click below or contact Jamie Harper @ Bond Search & Selection
To view our full range of similar vacancies or to register for jobs alerts via Twitter, please visit our website at www.bondselection.com
Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, gender, disability or religious belief.