Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £75000 - 85000
Updated 2 weeks ago
Once in a lifetime opportunity for a Senior Developer to join a highly skilled, highly progressive team based in Belfast.
Are you a Senior Developer interested in joining a cutting edge, innovative team based in Belfast? We are recruiting on behalf of a huge international company who are going from strength to strength.
My client operates in the field of business process management and helps their customers modernize through cutting edge platforms.
The individual will be involved in all aspects of the development cycle from requirements capture/discovery, development, testing, defect resolution, deployment and production support. It is expected that the candidate:
* Provides middleware integration solutions
* Employs CI/CD processes and tools to automate build, validation and deployment stages
* Redesigns company assets according to industry standards and aligned with strategy changes
* Works in an agile team
* Completes application development by contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems
* Ensures ongoing quality of the application code bases through bug fixes, refactoring, and test automation
* Defines objectives by analysing user requirements
* Designs, develops, and implements applications to support business requirements working closely with architects and back end application experts
* The individual must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in a technical field closely related to Information Technology such as Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems.
* +6 years experience related to software development, web design and development, systems design and deployment, or networking and infrastructure.
* Must have experience working with Java, Node.js, or other common programming languages.
* Background in at least in two of the following technologies will be required: Red Hat portfolio, Kubernetes, DevOps, JBoss EAP or similar
* Experience working with Mule, WS02, Docker
* Experience with Integration and DevOps
* Knowledge of Cloud Based Solutions and Microservices
The salary is £75,000-£85,000. In addition to a highly competitive salary my client offer the following:
* An environment in which to succeed
* Access to the senior management team
* Accelerated career progression/ training and development plan
* Company pension plan
* Company bonus scheme
* Increasing holiday entitlement
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Gary McMahon in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250