Sales Administrator. One of the UK's most well renowned Office Furniture providers. Belfast. Competitive salary with benefits.
VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting a Sales Administrator for one of the UK’s most well renowned Office Furniture providers.
The Sales Administrator will join a well established sales team and be responsible for inbound sales and customer relationship management, across a range of existing and target trade customers.
This role will require professional communication with customers and suppliers.
The successful candidate will work Monday – Thursday 9am – 5.30pm, and Friday 9am – 5pm
- To respond promptly to incoming sales enquiries received by phone and e-mail, as well as customer queries and resolving customer service issues
- Ensure that all customer needs are clearly understood and requirements are met on a timely and professional manner
- Manage customer and delivery documentation ensuring that it is prepared, sorted and arranged in line with the established process
- Process sales orders and ensure that the correct product is sourced from the supplier to meet delivery requirements
- Liaise closely with the purchasing and operations departments and key suppliers to confirm product specifications and lead times are in line with requirements
- Ensure the showroom is maintained in a tidy and presentable layout to showcase for prospective clients and visitors
- Meet and greet visitors upon arrival at reception, ensuring their needs are fully met
- Manage all hospitality requirements for regular client events in a timely and efficient manner
The Ideal Candidate:
- Educated to a minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent), Grade C or above to include Mathematics and English
- Proven experience offering excellent customer care with a professional and courteous attitude.
- Strong IT skills with experience in Microsoft Office suite (Word and Excel). Preference will be given to candidates with Sage experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally, with external customers and internal departments.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Using own initiative and able to hit the ground running with a can-do attitude.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a proven track record of managing a sales client base or those with sales experience in a similar role within the office furniture sector.
- Competitive base salary
- Company benefits scheme
- Free parking
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Marketing jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page, or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250.
IF YOU HAVE FORWARDED YOUR CV TO VANRATH WITHIN THE LAST 3 MONTHS please do not apply as our specialist consultants are aware of your availability. If you would like to contact VANRATH for an update please call our consultants directly on 02890 330 250.