As a McGee’s Retail Store Manager, you will be running your own store and will have overall responsibility for the daily operation of the store
RETAIL STORE MANAGER
As a McGee’s Retail Store Manager, you will be running your own store and will have overall responsibility for the daily operation of the store. You’ll directly impact the financial performance of the store through a combination of managing sales performance, delivering on targets whilst providing excellent customer service.
You will showcase effective management and inspire your team. Leading by example you will coach and mentor to achieve company targets while showing support to the team, you will demonstrate your passion to drive sales and face the challenges of business in order to achieve company targets and set standards of excellence in your store.
- You will make the shop your own, know McGee’s products in depth and be on hand to manage all things day to day, making sure the store looks at its best.
- You will drive Customer Engagement, ensuring that every customer experience with McGee’s is positive allowing you and your team to drive and strengthen customer loyalty.
- You will ensure that the highest standards of hygiene and food safety are maintained in accordance with legislation.
- You will motivate your team to achieve weekly KPI’s and company targets.
- You will liaise with your Regional Manager on store performance, objective setting and working on a continuous improvement agenda.
- You will enthusiastically seek to foster positive working relationships by treating your team, colleagues and managers with respect, dignity, and consideration
- At least two years Retail Management Experience, Preferably within Fresh Foods
- Passionate about Retail
- Professional Attitude and presence
- Strong Communication skills
- Engaging, Inspiring and Focused
- Adaptable & Flexible
- Knowledgeable about the role and the environment
- Enthusiastic about Customer service
- Ability to Motivate and Performance Manage the Team
- Familiar with concept of culture, values and ethos
- Ability to evaluate information & formulate plans
- IT Literate, particularly with Excel
- Attractive Salary
- Attractive pension scheme
- Training and Development opportunities
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Please note that due to the high volumes of applicants, only those selected for interview will be responded to.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward your CV.