Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent, Temporary full-time, TemporaryContract, Trainee
Salary Not disclosed
Updated 2 weeks ago
Urgent requirement for an experienced HR Recruitment Administrator to join a large company in Belfast on a Temporary Basis.
Urgent requirement for a Recruitment Administrator to join their leading company in Belfast.
This is a temporary full-time position initially 4-6 weeks with an immediate start – has the potential to be extended.
Normal working hours are Monday – Thursday: 09.00 am – 17.30 pm, Fridays: 09.00 am – 14.00 pm
Pay Rate: £10.31 p/h
You will be processing applications for vacancies for both permanent and temporary staff, from authorisation through to candidate Induction.
* Minimum of 1 year’s experience in a HR environment
* A minimum of 3 GCSE’s at Grade C or above, or equivalent, including English and Maths or, alternatively, be able to demonstrate at least 2 years relevant experience in a similar post
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
* Previous customer service experience
* Experience of using MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Process recruitment exercises using recruitment systems, i.e. prepare shortlisting, organise assessment centres/selection tests for relevant positions, organise interviews, prepare and send appropriate correspondence to applicants and managers both, organise pre-employment medicals and health surveillance, request references
* Prepare offer letters and Contract Statements to successful applicants employment
* Ensure all internal paperwork relating to the recruitment process is signed and filed
* Send out internal vacancy bulletins
* Set-up new user accounts and trouble-shoot arising issues
* Complete initial shortlisting of vacancies, double check those not recommended for next stage, and resolve all queries within remit
* Administer/assist with delivery of tests as required. Liaise with the Recruitment Advisor and/or HR Services Manager on business needs related to testing and assessment techniques
* Approve paperwork returned by interview panels and ensure all appropriate documents have been received. Adequately resolve any arising queries before proceeding to appoint applicants
* Prepare feedback letters to applicants
* Draft and place vacancy advertisements
* Ensure status on each vacancy is kept up-to-date and provide summary for reports as required
* Record new external starts on Welcome Meeting and Induction lists. Ensure Induction pack is sent to new external starts
* Coordinate process for closed recruitment exercises for employees in redeployment situations and prepare any subsequent redeployment offer letters and/or contracts
* Undertake duties in relation to child protection checks and paperwork for licence renewals
* Work closely with line managers to ensure their recruitment needs are met in an appropriate and timely manner. Ensure regular communications take place to update line managers on recruitment progress
* Ensure Induction Pack stocks replenished
* Assist with general administration e.g. temporary contract letters, completion of Disclosure Application forms, feedback letters, DPA requests, reference requests, etc.
* Ensure compliance with legal obligations in relation to manual and computerised records (e.g. DPA, FOI) and maintain confidentiality of information at all times
* Create, organise, and maintain, effective and efficient manual and computerised records and filing systems to ensure an effective mechanism for prompt retrieval of information
* Adhere to the electronic data records management (EDRM) system guidelines
* Respond to and deal effectively with internal and external queries
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.