Great opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join leading NI Contractor. Based in Belfast, some travel may be required. Salary £35-45k & competitive package.
Job title: Quantity Surveyor
Salary Range: £35-£45K (negotiable on experience).
Location: Belfast. Travel may be required due to project location.
Vickerstock are working alongside an award winning construction and fit out contractor based in Northern Ireland to recruit an experienced Quantity Surveyor, due to increased investment, continual growth and an increased in current portfolio.
With 40+ years’ experience specialising within Educational, Residential, Commercial, Retail and Hospitality sectors, this is an exciting opportunity to help develop a growing career with one of the leaders in the construction industry within the Northern Ireland and UK markets.
Quantity Surveyor Duties:
- This is the ideal role for a talented and detail-oriented quantity surveyor seeking to take their next step with a growing organisation that actively encourages and facilitates personal growth and professional development.
- Working on the procurement, measurement and finalisation of sub-contracts, you will produce valuations and final accounts for individual projects.
- Completion and Reconciliation of Monthly Cost Reports & Forecasts
- Internal Monthly Reviews
- Completion, Submission and Agreement of Monthly Valuations with the Client / PQS
- Full Subcontract Procurement throughout the contract
- Measurement, Agreement and Payment of Subcontract Monthly Accounts
- Measurement, Agreement and Submission of Variation Accounts to the Client / PQS
- Regular Meetings with the Clients Team and Sub Contractors
- Measurement and Agreement of Sub-Contract of Subcontract Monthly Accounts
Quantity Surveyor Criteria
- Third level Quantity Surveyor qualification and minimum 3 year’s post graduate quantity surveying experience
- Experience of the procurement, measurement and finalisation of sub-contracts
- A proven track record of dealing with external customer representatives
- Experience of producing valuations and final accounts
- Experience of confirming, agreeing and pricing variations
- A full, valid driving license and access to your own vehicle
- An honours degree in quantity surveying
- A good level of IT literacy, especially with MS Excel and Word
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career, then please contact Paul McGinn for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through.