Experienced Quality Engineer for a world-class manufacturer!
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Quality Engineer within a world class manufacturing facility.
- To plan and coordinate manufacturing quality activities and improvement programmes.
- Ensure that all products are manufactured to relevant international standard(s) and meet or exceed organisational and customer needs.
- To work alongside manufacturing to improve operational performance
- To establish/support quality policies and procedures that are followed throughout the business that contribute to consistent high-class performance in all areas
- Represent the business with customers and regulatory authorities with the objective of inspiring confidence and enabling positive cooperation in the quality of products and services provided
- Develop, promote and lead continuous improvement activities
- Provide support and assistance to manufacturing in development and execution of corrective actions
- Lead/participate in quality system and/or process audits as needed
- Develop and monitor production line/business unit performance metrics and initiate improvement plans when appropriate
- Leads and participates in supplier and in house improvement events
- Manage and support as appropriate internal and customer FAI’s, ensuring that quality requirements are clearly defined
- Clear communication (both verbally and orally) to all levels within the organisation on quality related topics.
- A 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline and a minimum of 1 years’ experience of Quality or Engineering experience
- An HNC/D in a relevant discipline and 2 + years’ relevant Quality or engineering experience
- 3+ years’ relevant Quality Engineering or engineering experience
- Demonstrate experience of completing problem solving activities using methods such as 3C, 8D, 7D, DMAIC etc
- Quality Auditing Certification
- Working knowledge of lean principles
- In depth knowledge and application of ISO9001/AS9100 standards
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Sean Metrustry on 02894 462620.
Key words: Quality Engineer, Quality, Continuous Improvement, Engineering, Quality Engineer, Manufacturing, Quality, Quality Engineer.