Vickerstock are currently working with an award winning facade contractor seeking to appoint an experienced FProject Manager. Competitive salary, negotiable depending on experience.
Job title: Project Manager
Salary Range: Competitive Salary + benefits
Location: Northern Ireland
Vickerstock are working alongside a prestigious Northern Ireland based Contractor, who specialise in Facades, to offer an exciting opportunity to join a highly respected company. With over 30+ years in the industry and a growing reputation for producing bespoke large scale designs, this company has a growing need to expand their team.
If successful you will be joining an established company with ambitious growth and expansion plans who will be able to offer a career driven project manager numerous opportunities to test and develop their own skills and experience.
Facade Project Manager Criteria:
- Third level Construction qualification and minimum 5+ years Project Management experience on projects ranging from £1m – 5m value.
- Experience working on medium/large scale projects as a Project Manager within Residential, Commercial, Refurbishment, Healthcare and Education sectors.
- Proven first-hand familiarity in managing multi-million pound projects, negotiating favourable terms with suppliers and specialist facade subcontractors.
- Capability to negotiate with blue chip clients, architects and main contractors.
- Complete knowledge of software packages such as MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Facade Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Experience of managing and co-ordinating all day to day facade activity including liaising with Project/Site manager, purchasing manager, design team and engineering team when required.
- Working alongside Project/Site manager on Health & Safety procedures & policies, risk assessment and method statements.
- Ordering, negotiating and scheduling of all façade materials/work from suppliers and specialist facade subcontractors.
- Experience controlling and integrating all façade documentation into the overall project documentation by communication and coordinating with the Project/Site Manager.
- Process excellent interpersonal skills, written and oral communications skills and be a motivated team player.
- Develop professional, long-lasting relationships with supplier, consultants and contractors during the length of the project.
- Deliver a high specification project, on time and within budget to client specifics.
For additional information on this vacancy and other construction opportunities contact Darren McVicker on 02890313720 or send a current updated CV in strict confidence.