MCS Group is proud to be partnering exclusively with a very successful insurance company in order to source an experienced Project Manager.
MCS Group is proud to be partnering exclusively with a very successful insurance company in order to source an experienced Project Manager. This is an exciting challenging role giving you the opportunity to work on some leading technologies in the insurance industry.
- Manage multiple projects at once, including project planning, scope and budget control
- Conduct project team meetings (Agile and Traditional)
- Conduct hands-on project tasks when needed, such as assisting with solution design
- Lead different project teams and interface with internal / external stakeholders to identify and refine project objectives
- Manage stakeholder expectations both internal and external
- Coordinate and prioritise utilisation of project resources
- Plan and schedule work to ensure the completion of milestones and the overall project programme in a timely and accurate manner
- Previous experience within project management. Preferably in the technology space (software or IT infrastructure)
- Experience deploying new technology and solutions to a customer facing environment
- Have strong project management skills, a technical awareness and the ability to drive teams dispersed globally to achieve world class results
- Have experience in requirements gathering, estimation, planning, scheduling and execution of agreed requirements
- Strong communication skills and experience with dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Project Management Certifications would be nice but are not essential
a competitive salary of £40,000 – £45,000 plus a generous benefits package
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Tony Hutchings, Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.