Location UK / Derry
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £25000 - 35000
Updated 1 week ago
MCS Group is proud to be working with a leading Manufacturing firm who are seeking a Production Planner to join in their growth strategy.
Through organic growth, a new Production Planner position has arisen at a leading NI manufacturing company who are seeking a pro-active and highly competent professional. The role will be based in the Derry area and will be coordinating a daily schedule that can change over the course of a day. You will have significant responsibility implementing your strong planning skills.
– Creating daily production schedules for the operational systems on SAP
– Ordering raw materials and ensure optimal inventory levels
– Liaising across multi-functional teams to ensure strong communication and production demands are met
– Drive continuous improvement through operational teams.
– You will have a minimum of 2 year’s materials planning experience in a manufacturing environment using SAP or a similar MRP system
– Strong communication skills to liaise with leading customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders
– Proven experience in demand planning vs actual capacity
– Exceptional attention to detail, proactive and strong communications skills
– Proven ability to develop effective working relationships across all business lines
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Ruairi McCann at MCS Group on 02890 235456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.