Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £75000 - 85000
Updated 3 days ago
Excellent opportunity for a Technical Architect to land a career defining role.
My client will be known globally for providing the defacto Platform in their space. This platform covers cloud solutions , accessing information in real time. As a Principal Engineer, you will influence and lead a team of Java technologists. This role will also involve working with cross functional teams, the likes of UI/UX designers, product design teams and DevOps teams.
If you are seeking an opportunity whereby you can play a key role in building and providing top notch applications on a scalable SaaS platform, this role could be an excellent option.
– Design and develop high quality software systems, using best practice
– Verify the stability, interoperability, portability, security and scalability of the Software Architecture
– Driving system design for multiple of single systems
– Develop plans to integrate third party tools, add-ons and interfaces
– BSc in Computer Science of equivalent
– 8 years plus experience of Software Design and Development
– 3-5 years architecture experience
– Experience of performance tuning and resolving production issues
– Exposure to server clusters and scalability issues
– Exposure of working on high volume data driven Applications
My client want to stress the importance of the Engineering environment. The intention here is to create the best team in NI over a 12 month period. This is another large US based firm that have intentions of scaling their site to 100 engineers over a 4 year period. VANRATH have been selected to work in conjunction with this client as they seek out the best available candidates locally and beyond.
To find out more about this role, or any other role at this level in Northern Ireland, please call Ryan Quinn on 02890 330 250. All requests for information, will be treated with total discretion.