Vickerstock are working with a leading commercial project management and surveying company based in the Belfast area to recruit an experienced PQS to join their growing team.
Our Client is a commercial project management and surveying company based in the Belfast area.
This is a key role within the team and the PQS will report directly to the Director.
- To work alongside the Cost Management team and co-operate with, and implement the reasonable directives of the Company Director.
- To give contractual advice on tender documentation, undertake pre-contract negotiations and assist in the settlement of tenders.
- Attending Site Meetings, Preparing Interim Valuations, Financial Reports and site measurement.
- To handle the day to day commercial administration of various contracts as well as ensure the financial success of construction operations.
- To develop and maintain management systems that ensure contract requirements are fulfilled in an appropriate manner as to ensure the company’s position in its various activities.
- To deploy and manage commercial staff to ensure the effective and efficient completion of final accounts in the best interest of the client company.
- The Auditing of Measured Terms Contracts.
- Production of Bills of Quantities.
- Possess a degree in Quantity Surveying; (2.1 or above).
- At least 5 years’ experience working within a consultancy on high end, educational and commercial projects.
- Be a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS);
To discuss this role in detail contact Patrick McIlveen on 028 90 313720