Packaging supervisor required for expanding manufacturing. C. Antrim: 24,000-30,000
Locally owned and rapidly expanding manufacturing firm recruiting for a Packaging Supervisor to join their team in C. Antrim.
Your day to day:
- General supervision of employees
- Ensure product which has been picked is prioritised and processed in time for despatch
- Ensure inspected / wrapped product is accurately scanned to the correct despatch locations
- Ensure efficient productivity across shifts
- Ensure product is accurately and safely stored in the correct locations with the correct labelling
- Ensure product is efficiently housed, easily accessible for despatch
What you’ll bring to the role:
- 3 years experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication skills
- Good standard of education : Maths & English GSCE or equivalent
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office : Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Willingness and eagerness to learn
- Hardworking and good attitude
- Understanding of stock modules and control
- A working knowledge of Health & safety.
For more information or a confidential conversation send your CV through and we’ll have a chat!