Excellent opportunity to join the Outbound Sales Team based in Belfast
Barclay Communications is a leading provider of business mobile, landline and digital solutions, supporting small, medium and large organisations across the UK. As a result of our ongoing success we have entered into yet another exciting time of expansion and growth.
Responsibilities / key aspects of the role
- You will work in an office-based sales environment
- You will sell mobile phone contracts/ Barclay Communication products/ additional required services to service new and existing customers
- You will be responsible for building and managing a database of existing & new customers
- You will continually contact your prospective and existing customers in order to service customer needs and generate business opportunities
- Daily/ weekly/ monthly targets are in place which you will be expected to meet and exceed
- High performance will be the key focus as well as demonstrating a responsible work ethic
- Monthly commission structures are in place and uncapped
- Monthly incentive structure in place as well as additional periodic incentives
- A sales driven and ambitious attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communicator with plenty of confidence
- Have the ability to motivate yourself
- Be competitive with a good balance of team ethic and spirit
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- The ability to consistently perform in a moral and responsible manner
- Training will be provided, previous sales experience preferred but not necessary.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.
Please email your CV by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below