Black Fox Solutions are working alongside our long-standing client, based in Downpatrick, to recruit an Operations Manager.
As the successful operations manager you will assist the Operations Director in order to ensure that manufacturing processes run smoothly, meeting business targets within company budgets so that Operations deliver products on time, in full, to the required quality.
What We Require:
- 3 years’ experience in an operations management role within an FMCG environment
- Proven ability to manage and & motivate of an ever expanding team
- Experience of working with stringent hygiene and technical requirements
- Experience of delivering to meet major retail customers’ requirements
- Demonstrated cost Management and KPI achievement in waste and labour targets
- Experienced in implementing in lean manufacturing processes and techniques
- Order Fulfilment: ensuring that all customer orders are delivered on time and in full
- Staffing: managing shift managers, organising staff and making sure labour targets are met.
- Quality: ensuring quality is to the agreed standards and complaints targets are met.
- Line Efficiency – OEE / Planning / Effective Labour Planning, assessing project and resources requirements
- Lean Manufacturing: Identifying and running Continuous Improvement Projects in order to improve process,drive efficiencies and lower business costs.
- Liaison with Engineering – Maintenance – Planned / Routine / Non-Routine / Breakdowns
- Communication & Reporting – flow of accurate information upwards & downwards and across department
- Traceability – contributing to effective trace-ability by ensuring production records completed
- Audit Compliant – Audit ready at all times
If this job sounds like the job for you or you’re just considering a change. We can help. For more information on this role or any other vacancies. Pick up the phone and talk with us.
Don’t forget to keep up-to-date with our vacancies on www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, or follow us on twitter @solutionsfox or Facebook (blackfoxsolutions1).
Hope to hear from you soon,