Location UK / Down
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Updated 4 days ago
Production Manager Food Downpatrick
At Finnebrogue we are experiencing unrivalled growth, and are searching for an experienced Operations Manager to join our team. We are interested in candidates who wish to be part of a growing and thriving business, where you can be the best you can ever be.
The purpose of the role is to assist the Operations Director in order to ensure that manufacturing processes run smoothly, meeting business targets within company budgets so that Operations deliver products on time, in full, to the required quality.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Order Fulfilment: ensuring that all customer orders are delivered on time and in full
• Staffing: managing shift managers, organising staff and making sure labour targets are met.
• Quality: ensuring quality is to the agreed standards and complaints targets are met.
• Line Efficiency – OEE / Planning / Effective Labour Planning, assessing project and resources requirements
• Lean Manufacturing: Identifying and running Continuous Improvement Projects in order to improve process,drive efficiencies and lower business costs.
• People Management – Communication / Appraisals / Performance
• Training & Development – Training needs analysis & requirements
• Liaison with Engineering – Maintenance – Planned / Routine / Non-Routine / Breakdowns
• Communication & Reporting – flow of accurate information upwards & downwards and across department
• On Line Quality
• Traceability – contributing to effective trace-ability by ensuring production records completed
• Audit Compliant – Audit ready at all times
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
• 3 years’ experience in an operations management role within an FMCG environment
• Proven ability to manage and & motivate of an ever expanding team
• Experience of working with stringent hygiene and technical requirements
• Experience of delivering to meet major retail customers’ requirements
• Demonstrated cost Management and KPI achievement in waste and labour targets
• Experienced in implementing in lean manufacturing processes and techniques