Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £15000 - 20000
Updated 1 week ago
On-line Sales Administrator - E-Commerce specialist. Great opportunity.
My client is one of the UK’s longest established local dealerships for one of Europe’s leading truck and bus brands. They offer a full range of sales, service, rentals and parts. They are widely recognised as being market innovators and hold industry awards for excellence in customer service.
Following continued growth and success they are opening of a new parts unit to sell components for all makes of commercial trucks and trailers. They now need to recruit an E-Commerce / Online Sales Administrator to support the sales function and help promote the brand online.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a new graduate or professional with a keen interest in e-commerce, marketing and business. You will contribute to the future success of our business.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
– Management of online sales on various e-commerce platforms (E-Bay, Brand Website etc)
– Creation of product/part listings ensuring imagery and descriptions are SEO optimized
– Ensure prices are accurate
– Liaising with in house departments to create promotions and advertising campaigns for online sales.
– Providing excellent customer service responding to customer pricing queries via phone, e-mail and online chat facility
– Handle orders, process payments, organise delivery and set up parcel tracking.
– Analyse traffic and researching other platforms to maximise online sales presence
– Monitor competitor activity.
– Ad hoc administrative duties as required in role to support sales team
You will have experience of online sales, managing seller accounts and have a good understanding of various e-commerce platforms and knowledge of digital marketing techniques such as SEO. You will have good analytical skills be methodical, a good eye for detail linked to business/sales acumen.
You will be a confident communicator with customers and colleagues, be well organised to help you structure workload efficiently. You will enjoy coming up with ideas to overcome problems or finding creative solutions to help promote the business. You will have demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Word and Excel with all round computer literacy.
An interest in or previous knowledge and experience of parts related to the automotive/heavy vehicle industry would be advantageous. Full knowledge training and support provided.
Starting salary of £16,000 to £18,000 Negotiable. The Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm, 30 days holiday, generous company pension, childcare vouchers etc. This role will be based at our main headquarters near Ballyclare/Newtownabbey.
Really nice opportunity to join a well-established brand. You will hold a full, valid driving licence, access to a car would be beneficial.
Interested? Please contact Bill Ashe at Staff Source by forwarding your CV using the apply link. Confidentiality assured.
Staff Source Ltd is acting as an employment agency on behalf of our clients.