Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary See description
Updated 5 days ago
UK wide Vehicle Hire. £25K plus bonus and benefits.
On behalf of our client, a UK and ROI wide vehicle hire company, we have a new opportunity for a Vehicle Technician in the Mallusk area.
Reporting to the Workshop Manager, the Vehicle Technician responsible for maintaining all vehicles to the required quality standards and complete all required paperwork to company standards.
• Carry out dynamic risk assessment or manual risk assessment before commencing inspections or repairs on customer premises.
• Provide early morning Mobile Clinics at customers premises
• Provide a Rostered week On Call Duty Technician service
• Diagnose faults and undertake necessary repair work.
• Service and maintain vehicles so they are safe and comply with all legislation
• Carry out all legal inspections in line with Northgate and VOSA guidelines
• Complete the necessary paperwork and electronic records to the standards required.
• Mark and store correctly any warrantee displaced parts.
• Identify chargeable work and report to the Workshop Manager/Foreman.
• Identify work priorities and liaise with the Workshop Manager/Foreman.
• Support and advise other members of the team including apprentices.
• Any other appropriate tasks to support the business output.
Applicants will need to demonstrate:
NVQ, BTEC or City & Guilds or equivalent.
Cat B Full Driving Licence
Previous experience of working on LCV’s.
Ability to perform in a pressured environment
Customer focus and commercial awareness
This company offers a competitive hourly rate circa £25K plus bonus and excellent company benefits, training and career opportunities.
To apply for this role please email your cv in strictest confidence to Patricia at Apple
Recruitment and you will then be contacted to discuss the opportunity before CVs are submitted.
All applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please ensure your CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.