Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £50000 - 60000
Updated 1 week ago
My client are a genuine start up. A team of Technologists trying to utilise their Product and Tech Stack knowledge to redefine their domain.
My client is an independently run business that specialises in providing high end solutions in the Web and Mobile arena. My client are currently involved in developing applications for high end clients within the Medical and Diagnostic markets. A redefinition of what is possible at the presentation and Data Analysis layers is the goal of this business.
This is a friendly and professional team that rewards creativity. An informal meeting or even a product demo is open to candidates that meet the criteria. This roles is a chance for a talented Mobile Developer to attain the lead role, with the Autonomy to help the business achieve their mission, to become the defacto standard within their sector.
– You will provide strategic and technical leadership for mobile applications Design and Development
– Demonstrate and drive best practice software development within the programme
– Evaluate technologies for their applicability and incorporation into a product
– Provide training to team members and mentorship
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
– Work with the Design Team to refine the mobile product offering and provide UI/UX input into the proposed product features.
– To lead the implementation of customer ready mobile applications in iOS and Android, employing best design and development practices to optimise Software Assets across a large and diverse customer base.
– To assist with overall development planning and provide estimations and milestones for incorporation into the technology road-map
– To help prepare technical documentation
– To help identify emerging technologies, and create a productive work environment
– To propose, coordinate and implement prototype and proof-of-concept mobile applications that engage customers and partners and facilitate early technical and commercial validation.
– You should have 5 years + commercial experience of mobile software development evidenced by a portfolio of deployed Applications
My client will pay an attractive starting salary with regular reviews and a promise to invest heavily in training and mentoring. For the right candidate , an equity share will be made available.
For further information please contact Ryan Quinn in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250. or apply via the link on this page.