Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £30000 - 40000
Updated 2 weeks ago
Tax Assistant Manager - Mixed Role - Belfast City Centre - New role - excellent salary
Working in Tax and looking for a more varied role? Tired of working solely in compliance and looking for some experience of working on challenging advisory projects? My Client, a locally owned large mid tier practice, is recruiting for an Assistant Manager to join their tax team. The successful Assistant Manager will take on a mixed tax role managing all aspects of Tax (personal, Corporate, Compliance and advisory) for a varied portfolio of clients. You will work with a successful Tax team and will build and develop your knowledge across all areas of tax.
My client is keen to see applications from qualified ACA/CTA individuals and will consider candidates from a purely corporate/personal background or those coming from a mixed role in a smaller firm. Candidates with a part-qualification and suitable experience will also be considered. This truly is an exciting opportunity for a recently qualified individual to join a market leading team.
– Managing portfolio of tax clients
– Reviewing personal tax returns for High Net Worth individuals and directors of Owner Managed businesses
– Reviewing Corporate Tax returns for owner manager companies
– Overseeing VAT Payroll processing
– Working on complex Tax Advisory projects
– Business development – this is an important part of this role. The successful candidate must be comfortable generating new revenue streams from new and existing clients.
– ACA/CTA qualified ideally
– Preferably up to 2 years post qualified experience in a tax role
– Experience of Tax planning
Hunter Savage are a leading niche recruitment firm based in Belfast. We specialise in Accountancy/Finance, Legal and HR and our consultants are experts within their respective fields. Our interaction with candidates is highly confidential and we pride ourselves on our strategic, personalised and consultative approach.
If you are interested in applying for this or any other Accountancy position please contact Steven Osborne in confidence on 07714254890 or email Alternatively please apply via the link below.