MARKETING MANAGER JOB REF: 0390
Our client manufactures and supplies a range of attachments for the mining, aggregate, construction and recycling industries.
Due to expansion, our client wants to develop their marketing function within the business to further increase sales and maximize our competitive advantage. Our client is looking to recruit a commercially minded and enthusiastic Marketing Manager to join their rapidly expanding team. You will be responsible for developing and providing a marketing strategy in association with their company goals and objectives.
- Develop, implement and manage an effective marketing and sales strategy to maximise sales and our competitive advantage
- Redevelop and manage our corporate identity and ensure it is consistently used across all areas and channels of the business
- Take ownership of the Company’s social media presence, including but not limited to, website, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Mail Shots
- Management and maintenance of the company’s CRM system and Mail Chimp
- Engage with external design companies to develop suitable images, graphics and videos to use in all our publications and online presence
- Work closely with the sales team to arrange sales/customer visits, including travel and literature needs
- Analyse market trends and interpret sales within our sector, through research and customer engagement
- Carry out product and competitor benchmarking
- Identify and develop opportunities for growth through a variety of methods including, promotion and new markets
- Ensure that each of our products is properly marketed in a clear and informative way
- Work closely with other departments to meet the overall company goals and objectives
- Analyse effectiveness of marketing strategy and update or rethink future plans based on the findings
- Generate and issue reports to Senior Management
- Ad hoc duties as requested by Senior Management
- Degree educated in Marketing or relevant similar qualification
- A minimum of 3 to 4 years’ experience working in a fast-paced marketing role
- Experience in marketing of a product through different sales channels would be an advantage
- Experience in end to end marketing, including brand vision, strategy and positioning
- Experience of managing marketing campaigns across a variety of channels, including social media, digital content, events and exhibitions, PR and redevelopment of branding
- Knowledge and application of CRM, preferably ACT or similar
- Experience of Mail Chimp and other marketing mailing tools
- Experience in website design and management would be an advantage
- Experience of presenting to and working with customers
- Be a creative and strategic thinker
- Good communication and organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on your own initiative, managing your time and projects professionally
Contact Donna McGurk for a confidential chat on 028 8676 0044 or submit your CV via the link.
Desirable criteria may be used for shortlisting. The Company reserves the right to vary criteria at the shortlisting stage.
Spectrum Employment Solutions is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds.