Great team and opportunity. Competitive salary.
Our client, a top tier law firm are seeking an experienced legal secretary to join their busy team.
Great role for someone looking to build upon their experience.
Your new role;
- Secretarial Skills – Follow correct procedures, instructions and protocols.
- To access and print hard copy reports, correspondence and documents produced by the Document Production Team.
- To deal accurately with filing – Storage and retrieval of client files in line with the department’s filing systems Communication,
- Administration – To use the photocopying equipment to achieve copies of the correct standard in line with the firm’s and department’s requirements.
- Additional Duties – To prepare and serve refreshments as and when required to clients and/or lawyers when required. To ensure the confidentiality and security of all practice and client’s documentation and/or information.
- Requirements – Flexible attitude towards working practices and ability to adapt style as required – Confident in their own abilities and in their approach – Team player – To be approachable and responsive to both colleagues and clients.
- To be accountable and straightforward – To be professional and courteous in all dealings – Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
Hunter Savage are a leading niche legal recruitment firm based in Belfast. All of the consultants are experts within the legal field and as such ensure that we provide a unique insight into recruitment market. All our candidate dealings are highly confidential and we ensure that we provide a personalised consultative service to each candidate.
Should you be interested in applying for this role please contact Declan Frith.