Inventory Analyst required in Newry area.
Inventory Analyst Job in Newry
In partnership with our client, CPL is currently seeking an Inventory Analyst for a company in the Newry area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining inventory levels necessary to meet actual and forecast sales demand.
- Maintaining the company’s inventory model through ongoing review and updates to relevant RP planning parameters, including ABC classification and safety stocks;
- Optimise replenishment frequency, balancing inventory and operational costs;
- Work with Purchasing and Planning teams to maintain inventory levels which reflect seasonality, new product launches, market shocks and product declines;
- Generate inventory analytics / KPIs for Management reporting and support ongoing actions to optimize inventory levels (including inventory projections, shortfalls, overages, ageing, obsolescence and stock turns);
- Highlight Inventory risks to the Inventory Manager, Purchasing team and other interested internal stakeholders;
- Performing ad hoc cycle counts and supporting interim and year end stock counts.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally in a business / mathematical / financial discipline;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar Inventory role;
- Strong organizational and prioritisation skills, used to working in a busy and challenging Supply Chain environment, managing multiple tasks / KPIs and working to strict deadlines;
- Highly numerate with strong IT and analytical skills, including advanced Excel (e.g. pivot tables, lookups) and the ability to use ERP / MRP systems;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and be confident of liaising at all levels of both internal and external stakeholders;
- Demonstrates initiative, taking ownership of tasks and have the tenacity, drive and ambition to offer solutions following root cause analysis.
- Minimum 2 years’ Inventory Management experience in a high compliance / regulated manufacturing environment (e.g. food, healthcare, pharmaceutical etc);
To apply please e-mail with your updated CV through the link below or for further information please contact Sheena Crosbie on 02890725618
Keywords: inventory, stock, planning, analyst, analytics, ERP, MRP, manufacturi