Workday Integrations Analyst
What a fantastic opportunity to work with companies from across the globe, Supporting Workday services. Our client creates solutions built on the Workday application that empower customers to become strategic HR organisations, whilst scaling with them as they grow.
- Work directly with customers to gather requirements, research, document, troubleshoot, and resolve integration issues in a timely manner.
- Facilitate the Workday configuration and deployment process from start to finish.
- Responsible for adhering to the current project management methodology while influencing best practices, process improvements, and procedures
- Work with all stakeholders to ensure project time lines are met.
- Contribute to the customer’s experience with Workday’s integration products, tools, and services in a way that results in high customer satisfaction.
- Test and research integration’s to meet functionality requirements, and review gap analysis and provide options for the client to consider.
- Effectively prioritise and escalate customer issues as required.
- Assist the Integration’s Leadership in developing new standards and processes, document and share knowledge to the rest of the Integration’s team.
- Assists Consultants with project based work
- Ensure delivery of high-quality services and products to clients in order to maintain reputation and credibility.
- 2+ years of experience as a developer for enterprise software applications, Software as a Service companies
- Experience with ERP web service integrations (Workday) is preferred
- Experience with XML and XSLT, and XPATH
- Database knowledge
- Experience in managing relationships and SLA’s with 3rd party ticketing system
- Experience with PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Netsuite, Taleo, or other SaaS and On-Premise ERP systems is an advantage
- Experience of working in client facing roles
- Extensive experience of the full software development lifecycle.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can work in a fast paced, dynamic, and fun team environment
- Excellent analytically, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to produce deliverable’s within a deadline
- Team player who will work across the organisation and company to continue improving the way we serve our customers
- Possess excellent customer service skills and an enthusiasm for making raving fans
This is a fantastic and rewarding role, great benefits whilst working in a modern, funky and relaxed environment. To have a chat about this role in strict confidence please contact Curtis Stewart on 028 9033 0250 or email: