Location UK / Omagh Town Area
Job Type Permanent, Temporary full-time, TemporaryContract, Trainee
Salary £15000 - 25000
Updated 1 week ago
Industrial Window Cleaner - For more information contact Stuart at Gen Tech.
Gen Tech are looking to hear from experienced Cleaners with window cleaning experience for our client based in Omagh.
– To ensure window cleaning services / tasks are delivered to the company’s standards as laid down in the contract specification.
– To comply with the company’s policies in relation to Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental Policy & Regulations.
– To ensure that Vans are appropriately clean and in a tidy condition at all times.
– To report any machinery/ equipment defects as per the company policy.
– To maintain Company standards in dress and appearance at all times.
– To comply with the Company accident reporting procedure and assist promptly and accurately in the completion of all relevant documentation
You must have a positive attitude towards work with a focus on getting the job done right, you will enjoy working as part of a professional team and be flexible to working hours. Training given to ensure you can operate all the equipment/machinery including using ladders, harnesses and cherry-pickers to ensure you work safely at heights.
You will work on prominent building across NI and on many of Belfast’s landmark buildings. You will be involved cleaning of windows on multi-storey buildings.
For more info on this role please call Stuart at Genetch or email your CV via the link
Gen Tech is an equal opportunities employer.