Location UK / Northern Ireland
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary Not disclosed
Updated 7 days ago
The HR Associate will be responsible for performing a variety of personnel related administrative tasks. The suitable candidate must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially.
The HR Associate will be responsible for performing a variety of personnel related administrative tasks. The suitable candidate must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially. Recent graduates and candidates studying towards a business/HR-related degree searching for placement will also be considered for this role as part of the Options Graduate & Placement Programme.
Developing and engaging our people is a strategic priority for our business. We are looking for talented individuals to join our team and contribute to Options’ future growth and success. As part of an international team, you will travel the world whilst working and learning from our experts in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and London. Working for Options will give you first hand access to world class technology, exciting new applications and bespoke software products.
The HR Associate will be responsible for performing a variety of personnel-related administrative tasks. The suitable candidate requires excellent organisational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially. There will be a combination of administrative, office management and secretarial duties as part of this role working across a range of organisational functions including travel, procurement and finance.
• Maintain employee records and update HR databases (e.g. new hires, absence reports etc.)
• Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant information.
• Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures.
• Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information.
• Coordinate HR projects, meetings and training seminars.
• Collaborate with recruitment agencies to post job ads on careers pages and review incoming resumes.
• Prepare reports and presentations for internal communications.
• Assist with employee on boarding and inductions as required including presenting on-boarding presentations and explaining company policies.
• Maintain and ensure the smooth running of the office, reception area, office common areas and boardroom.
• Maintain the condition of the office and work with building management to arrange for necessary works.
• Assist the management team with additional administrative support as required.
• Assist with global travel requirements, including maintaining and resourcing of the corporate apartments.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications
• 1+ years’ experience in a similar role.
• BS degree in Human Resources or relevant field.
• Knowledge of legislation and employment law.
• Ability to interact with individuals at all levels within an organisation and deal with sensitive information.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills with attention to detail.
• Excellent IT skills, proficiency in Excel and Outlook & knowledge of a range of software packages.
• The capacity to prioritise tasks and work under pressure.
• Ability to work on your own initiative.
• Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads.
• A good understanding of business demands.
• Must be willing to travel as part of the role.
• Private health care and pension scheme.
• Excellent maternity & paternity benefits.
• Childcare vouchers.
• Paid holidays.
• Cycle to work scheme.
Please upload your CV (max 2 pages) and cover letter to //optionsit.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=4 . Note that submissions uploaded via NIJobs are not guaranteed to be assessed.