Location UK / Armagh
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary Not disclosed
Updated 2 weeks ago
I am delighted to be working with my well-known client, who are looking for a HR and Health & Safety Manager to join them on a permanent basis near Portadown
– Strategic planning, implementation and delivery of a best in class HR service
– Partner with the management team to identify and deliver key HR projects
– Operational delivery of a full range of generalist HR duties to include; ER, Recruitment, Training, Policy, Engagement & Wellbeing and Reward.
– Convert environmental, health & safety strategic objectives into effective team tactics, with the aim of achieving best in class occupational EHS performance
– Positively interact with and influence management & colleagues across the full HR and EHS spectrum, using innovative thinking, motivational approaches, operational support and demonstrating an unquestionable passion both functional areas.
The Succesfful Candidate:
– CIPD qualified and or extensive experience working in a HR environment.
– Excellent knowledge of a wide range of EHS, ER & HR practices and legal frameworks and ability to resource plan accordingly.
– Change management experience
– Essential IT skills, including literate in all relevant and modern business applications.
– NEBOSH National Certificate
– Membership of IOSH
What They Offer:
– Highly competitive salary
– 31 days holiday (including bank holidays)
– Company car
– A defined contribution pension scheme.
– Life Assurance Scheme.
– Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits
If interested, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.