Location UK / Ulster
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £20000 - 30000
Updated 2 weeks ago
GRADUATE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - C# EXCELLENT TRAINING, GREENFIELD WORK, TOP PACKAGE
HAYWARDHAWK is proud to be partnering with their client one of Northern Irelands most succesful home grown software houses in the serach for a succesful graduate software Developer.
Based in Belfast my client works with some of the leading retail brands to develop software that allows them to expand their markets, service abilities and exploit next-generation technologies.
– Are you a high-calibre graduate ?
– Do you want the chance to work for a company that really values your skills?
– Do you want to have a hand in developing the next generation of applications?
For over 15 years this company has been providing first class platforms and applications to some of the largest retail brands.
They are currently looking for high-calibre graduates to join their growing team in Belfast for immediate and early summer starts with their development team. In this role you would gain exposure to a range of different technologies and disciplines and must be excited at the challenge that this kind of opportunity will provide.
What they will expect from you:
– Have attained or be expecting a 2:1 or 1:1 class degree in an IT related field (or equivalent)
– Strong C#.NET skills. Some SQL highly desirable
– To be able to learn new technologies and programming languages with speed and enthusiasm
– To support existing applications and assist in their improvement
– To work on developing new applications for their world class clients
What you will receive from them:
– Competitive salary
– First-hand experience with leading edge platforms and applications
– The chance to work with both big name clients and exciting new market entrants
– Unbeatable hands on training in the latest technologies and methods.
For Further information on this vacancy, or any other technology roles in Belfast, Dublin or London, please apply via the link below or contact Christopher Ryan in the strictest of confidence on 02895 902688.