Location UK / Ulster
Job Type Permanent part-time, Trainee
Salary £10000 - 20000
Updated 1 week ago
Due to company success, we now have a requirement for a PT Admin Assistant (16-20Hrs) Salary negotiable based on experience. Based outside Banbridge, you will work along-side the Office Manager on the day-to-day running of a busy office.
You will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff have adequate support to work efficiently.
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The Admin Assistant ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
• Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
• Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Assist colleagues whenever necessary
• Proven experience as an office assistant or relevant role
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
• Minimum requirement of 5 GCSEs Grade C or Above (Inc Maths and English)
• Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
• High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred