Join a team covering NI. £28-32k plus overtime, on call etc. Car etc. 25 stat days holiday plus 10 BH. Global company.
On behalf of our client, a leading provider of equipment with offices throughout the UK and Ireland, we are seeking to recruit a Field Service Engineer to join a team of Engineers covering Northern Ireland.
Reporting to the Field Service Manager, the Service Engineer will be responsible for maintenance and repair of customer machinery and providing a first class technical support within the region.
- Responsible for the execution of scheduled Planned Preventative Maintenance.
- Responsible for diagnosing, repairing, installing and commissioning complex machinery, in a professional and efficient manner, ensuring minimal delays.
- Responsible for Internal and External communication prior, during and post work execution.
- Responsible for delivering Technical Support to Customers, including Telephone, Remote and onsite attendance.
- Responsible for Managing the Customer Experience/Satisfaction.
- Responsible for writing detailed reports within our CRM system, along with any supporting information and timeframes.
- To promote the company brand at all times by providing a 1st class service to all customers within the operational region.
- Traveling mostly within the Northern Ireland with occasional to Ireland or the UK.
- Ensure Escalation procedures are followed to keep local Management aware of any problems arising with Customer.
Candidates must demonstrate:
- Ability to execute agreed tasks & deadlines against performance criteria (KPI’s).
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in varying locations and sometimes challenging environments.
- The ability to multitask and work within a demanding and varied role.
- IT literate.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- A commitment to customer care with a flexible outlook to achieve the business goals.
- Customer Service Orientated.
- Flexible working time to meet Customer and Management requirements.
- Good attention to detail.
- Can anticipate issues before they arise and deal with them accordingly.
- Technical competence in an engineering discipline.
- Good team player.
- Multi-skilled engineer with an electrical bias.
- Electrical Qualification such as 17th Edition.
- HNC or equivalent
- Ideally experienced within a similar field based role.
- Working with food processing equipment is beneficial but not essential.
The Field Maintenance Engineer can expect:
- Salary circa £28-32k or more depending on skills and experience
- Overtime, on call rates etc.
- Company car, laptop and mobile phone
- Paid holidays- 25 days statutory plus 10 days Bank Holidays
- Company Benefits.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Be part of a global organisation with offices throughout the UK and Ireland
- Hours Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm however there is overtime and on call rotas.
To apply please send your CV to Patricia in Microsoft word format by clicking on the link.
Please ensure your CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.