Due to increased project requirements, our client, an electrical specialist based in Mid Ulster, who work across various industries such renewables, utilities, quarrying and food processing , have an immediate requirement for experienced Electricians to join their team.
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines and making sure that the quality of the installations are completed to a high standard.
- Make sure all work is carried out to the highest of standards
- Attend site installations for wiring, commissioning and aftersales call outs when required.
- Guarantee all work is carried out with full health & safety compliance.
- Comply with the quality and environmental standards required under ISO 9001 and 14001 and the company Quality and Environmental standards.
- GCSE English and Maths grade C or higher.
- Candidates must be Dependable & reliable, have a wiliness to learn, with excellent analytical & problem solving skills.
- Well organised.
- Interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively in writing, orally and through presentations.
- Applicants for these positions must have the ability to work unsupervised and be able to work as part of a team.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Experience in industrial & commercial electrical installations would be an advantage.
- Experience of testing and fault finding within control panels.
- Experience of 3 phase supply
- Manufacturing processes awareness.
- Applicants for these positions must have ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader within the electrical industry that will provide career progression for the right role. Salary will be negotiable and dependent on experience.
Please contact Frankie on 02887440033 or apply via the link provided.