Excellent opportunity for Dispensary Assistant (Full Time / Permanent) based in Limavady.
Position: Dispensary Assistant (Full Time / Permanent)
- Assist in preparation of prescriptions and delivery of professional services
- Assist Pharmacist in providing an efficient, accurate and safe dispensing service in store, ensuring patient confidentiality
- Assist Pharmacist with other dispensary related tasks e.g. orders, date checks, receiving prescriptions etc.
- Assist on the medicines counter when required
- Delivery and collection of prescriptions when required
- Stock maintenance
- Retail duties
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Maintain professional standards of dress and grooming
- General Housekeeping
- Other duties as required
- Have an interest in Pharmacy and Dispensing
- Be hard working and enthusiastic
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
- Demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible to work in local Gordons Chemist branches
- Eligibility to work in UK
- Previous relevant dispensary experience
- Good understanding of professional services
- Previous relevant experience in a similar environment
- NPA Interact qualification or equivalent recognised qualification or be willing to complete this qualification
- NPA Dispensary Assistants qualification or equivalent recognised qualification or be willing to complete this qualification.
- Full UK driving licence
We reserve the right to amend criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting.
Location: Gordons Chemists, Unit 2, 57-61 Main Street, Limavady BT49 0EP
Duration: This position is Full Time and Permanent, working 5 days per week Monday to Saturday as per shop rota.
To Apply for this Role please click the APPLY NOW button below to be directed to our website
Closing Date: Wednesday 22nd August 2018