Digital Account Manager
VANRATH is delighted to be working in partnership with an innovative eCommerce company based in Northern Ireland to appoint a Digital Account Manager
Digital Account Manager
VANRATH is delighted to be working in partnership with an innovative eCommerce company based in Northern Ireland to appoint a Digital Account Manager. This well regarded and highly successful company seeks an enthusiastic candidate who displays genuine enthusiasm and solutions focused thinking. This is an excellent opportunity for you to build and leverage a brand within an ambitious and fast growing company.
- Meeting with clients to discuss targets/functionalities/alignment/strategies/issues.
- Understand client requirements and propose workable solutions and action plans.
- Work in conjunction with our Development and Design teams
- Coordinate digital projects. Deliver on time and to spec.
- Client support, advice, calls and training.
- Setting up meetings with Service Providers and Clients to make introductions into specialist services.
- Advising / Training /Actioning
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- Product Data Audits
- Content Audits
- SEO Audits
- Social Media Audits
- Interpret and analyse data to help improve performance and revenue.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Working with Designers to get specifications and projects completed on time.
- Working with PPC Specialists to ensure that client Pay Per Click Advertising is being correctly managed and CPA targets are within a suitable range.
- Participate in the creation and improvement of internal processes and strategy.
- Supervising and supporting the work of Associate Account Managers to achieve desired outcomes.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You’re a team player, a good listener and communicator.
- You’ll display genuine enthusiasm, be committed, client facing and able to get the job done, hitting deadlines, targets and bringing solution focused thinking.
- Communication skills. You’ll show a good understanding of digital projects and be able to speak intelligently and with authority on a wide range of subjects.
- An eye for detail. Always seeking ways to improve the client experience, our processes, the end user experience and personal, team and company performance.
- Proactivity. Willingness to suggest ideas and sell solutions internally and externally. The ability to make internal business cases for developments to improve our software. You’ll be a self-starter who can slot into a team, or work independently when required.
- Problem Solving. Proven ability to understand customer needs, differentiate the important from the trivial, influence and find innovative solutions and opportunities within potential problems. You’ll have a track record of building trust and strong client relationships.
- CSS, HTML and basic web design skills.
- Prior knowledge/experience of basic website deployments (e.g. WordPress/CMS/blog/Personal website site creation or setup)
- Comfortable with data, spreadsheets, numbers. Knowledge of Excel, Google Drive and online productivity tools.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Strong time management, organisation and follow up skills.
- Entrepreneurial and team oriented spirit with a “do whatever it takes” attitude combining with the ability to support others.
- Really important. You enjoy your work and it excites you to collaborate with good people and good clients.
- Work in an award winning company
- Excellent Career progression opportunities where innovation, ideas and ambition are always rewarded
- Friendly innovative
- Competitive Salary in the region of £28,000 – £35,000
- Bonuses and pension
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Marketing jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page or contact Megan Kelly in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250.