Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £60000 - 70000
Updated 5 days ago
Fantastic opportunity to work for one of the most progressive, forward thinking companies in NI.
VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting exclusively for one of the most innovative and cutting edge companies on the planet right now.
My client is looking for a DevOps developer to join their hard-working innovative team developing smart point of sale systems through intuitive cloud-based architecture.
You’ll manage hundreds of instances across multiple regions. Both my client’s customer facing and internal services are deployed on Mesos, leveraging Marathon.
You will be a core member of the specialist agile DevOps team, designing and deploying some of the most cutting edge technologies in use.
* Experience with Amazon Web Services
* An understanding of network routing, subnets and VPNs.
* Experience with Ruby, Python or another object orientated language.
* Security focused.
* Container orchestration tools like Mesos, ECS or Kubernetes
* Creating Docker images
* Hashicorp’s Terraform, Vault and Consul
* Test driven development
* Continuous integration with tools like Jenkins
* SaaS monitoring tools DataDog and NewRelic
* Non Relational Data Stores e.g. ElasticSearch or Redis
* Relational Databases, e.g PostgreSQL
My client has offices in New York, Edinburgh and Belfast. They are looking for progressive, hard working individuals to join a growing team.
This package includes a host of benefits (see below). The salary is negotiable depending on experience and is advertised between £40,000-£50,000 + Bonus.
* Paid holidays
* Equity Options
* Parental Leave
* Income and Death insurance
* Catered meals
* Happy hours and beer/wine fridge
* Engineering Conferences and trips
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Java or DevOps roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Gary McMahon in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250