EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Transaction and Advisory services. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve their potential. Our vision is to become the leading global professional services organisation by building a better working world.
At EY, we are expanding our People Advisory Services practice and specifically building our UK&I Delivery Centre team in Belfast.
Robotics, Automation and Digital Disruption are having a massive impact on our clients’ HR and People processes, leading to a sharp growth in the number of related projects being delivered by UKI People Advisory Services in this area. Specifically, we have demand for expertise in the assessment, design, deployment and control of these new technologies.
To fulfil this client demand we are continuing to grow our UK&I Delivery Centre in Belfast, which is the engine of our RPA/Data Analytics led capability. The scope of the roles we have available is broad, and so you will need to have a strong technology background, relevant experience in both a project/program and managed services capacity and ideally have a good understanding of HR processes.
Currently we are recruiting consultants primarily from Senior Consultant through to Manager levels for the People Advisory Services team.
We are seeking individuals with significant client-side advisory experience or individuals who have gained project and technology delivery experience within large recognized organizations.
As a Senior Consultant in PAS, you will:
- Have solid business consulting skills and be able to work consultatively on a strategic or operational level
- Have a proven track record of outstanding performance and display a high level of people and business skills
- Be at ease with a consultative approach and looking to reach your full potential
- Help to build valued relationships with external clients and internal peers
- Participate in presentations and proposals for medium complex projects or elements of highly complex projects
- Draw on your skills and experience to date, to work as part of a fast growing practice to deliver complex IT related assignments
- Create high-quality work products and act as a subject matter resource on one or more services, leveraging knowledge and experience to shape services to client problems
- Work as part of a team (physical and virtual) to deliver technology based projects. The focus will be on delivering as part of the Delivery Centre team in Belfast and there is likely to be travel at times to client sites across the UK, Ireland and potentially Europe and also potential to work with our PAS far-shore teams based in India
Communicate effectively with EY engagement partners and managers and support a high-performing team agenda.
Be hungry for personal success, learning and promotion
People responsibilities include:
Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring more junior members of staff
Be responsible for your own self-development, and maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills
Understand and follow workplace policies and proceduresYou will have knowledge and experience in a number of the following areas:
At least 3 years within a blue chip consulting firm, industry or government organization (strong track record in consulting is highly desirable)
Have a strong academic record including a third level degree, preferably in a business or IT related area
Experience in one or more of our focus sectors within the PAS practice (Health, Utilities, Transport, Government or Financial Services)
Proven experience in business development such as client relationship management and proposal support
Demonstrating experience in one or more of the following areas is essential:
Working in a Dynamic Team that is focused on Agile delivery
Understanding requirements and conversion to RPA design
Agile implementation, including the creation of User Story Cards, and working closely with a Product Owner
Participation in Workshops and interviews
Stakeholder Management and working closely with Development & Testing Teams to understand requirements
Delivery of large scale business/technology projects
Demonstrating experience in one or more of the following areas is Desirable:
Design, Test, and Implement robust RPA solutions using Blue Prism ,UiPath , or Automation Anywhere (other products considered)
Data Analytics & Visualization – Tableau / Power BI
Alteryx or any other ETL ( Extract Transform Load) product
Scripting Language – PowerShell / Python
If you have a keen interest in Robotic Process Automation within PAS in UK&I as well as intellectual curiosity and energy, then the EY PAS team based in our Belfast Delivery Centre could be exactly the right place for you.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.