A fantastic opportunity to join our exciting customer service team with one of our global technology brands!
Our client has a loyal global following. They design, develop, and sell the latest technology including smartphones, computers, tablets, online services, and accessories.
This role is for someone who is a professional team-player and loves to take on the challenge of delivering an exceptionally high standard of customer service via chat. This is a unique customer service role and our client promotes spending time with their customers and expects us to generate conversation and build excitement while going above and beyond to resolve their issue.
Desired qualities, behaviours, and skills:
- Our client expects interactions with their customers to deliver world class standard of customer service and the ideal candidate will be able to naturally build rapport and engage with customers on all interactions.
- Experience using chat channels in a customer service capacity is essential.
- Excellent soft-skills in areas such as empathy, active listening, willingness to assist, engagement and tone while relaying these through positive positioning via chat.
- We are looking for people who are driven to be the best in their role and are committed to success.
- Work effectively with others in the team and support network to quantify issues within the wider network.
- Ability to reference multiple knowledge sources and retain the information.
- Ability to maintain a level head during periods of high volume contacts.
- Take ownership of the overall experience and ultimate customer satisfaction on all interactions.
- Capable of working individually and as part of a team to promote a positive, cohesive and energetic working environment.
- Ability to multitask – You will be required to assist 2 customers concurrently.
- This is a seven day a week operation and shift work will be required, full flexibility, including evenings and weekends will be essential.
- Minimum of 12 months’ customer service experience in any sector.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Computer literacy and technical aptitude.
- Ideal candidate will have owned or have experience using technology including; Mac, iOS, Android, tablets, smart phones etc and know how to discuss features and benefits of these products in a conversational style.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills.
HOURS OF WORK
40 hours per week on a rotational shift pattern, Monday to Sunday 8am-10pm. Training will last 4 weeks and is fully paid.
- Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- City centre location.
- Onsite gym and canteen.
- 28 days.
- Employee discounts scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
- Professional development opportunities.