We are looking for a Customer Service Agent to work with one of the world's largest manufacturers of digital set-top boxes.
We are looking for a Customer Service Agent to work with one of the world’s largest manufacturers of digital set-top boxes. Our client exports to over 90 countries across the globe, and over the last 5 years have built a solid reputation as a leading supplier of high quality, feature-rich digital TV products including digital TV recorders (DTRs) and high definition (HD) set-top boxes.
The person will interact with customers who have a range of queries about their product across phone and email and will set an example for their colleagues to follow. Queries will range from troubleshooting to warranty claims to recommending products to customers based on their needs.
This person will also have exemplary knowledge of products and be at ease helping their colleagues when needed. Full product training will be provided.
What you’ll be doing:
- Deal with all customer enquiries by telephone, email and white mail in a friendly, responsive and efficient manner.
- Provide all customers with professional and knowledgeable support fully reflective of the brand.
- Adhere to security requirements protecting customer information and providing accurate information at all times.
- Provide advanced troubleshooting services to customers ensuring that any common issues are discussed and flagged in the team.
- Process sales orders for customers over the telephone and Identify up/cross selling opportunities and educate the customer on all possible options/items of interest.
- Actively engage in ongoing learning to ensure sufficient knowledge to excel in the role.
- Participate as an enthusiastic and supportive team member.
- Work effectively with other team members to provide support for external and internal customers.
What we’re looking for:
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- At least 6 months previous experience in a customer service environment.
- Demonstrates experience of working in a team-based environment supporting the team in achieving the highest quality standards and takes an active role in generating team morale.
- Demonstrates resilience and ability to work on own initiative.
- Demonstrates problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Shows a willingness to learn and adapt – Learning new skills and adapting to different situations.
- Experience with technical troubleshooting.
- Experience of using multiple systems concurrently.
Monday to Friday between 8 am – 6 pm.
What can we offer you?
- Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- City centre location.
- Onsite gym, yoga room and cafe.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Employee discounts scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
- Professional development opportunities.
All offers are subject to a successful Complete Background Screening process. Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.