Adecco are recruiting for Customer Service Advisors in the Belfast area! Full time permanent position, £16,000 per annum, Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm shifts, start date 3rd September 2018 for successful candidates, great employee benefits and excellent opportunity for career progression
SALARY: £16,000 per annum
OPERATING HOURS: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm (1 week of 10am – 6pm shifts per month)
- To deal with inbound calls and product enquiries, across all services, fulfil requests for information and create/book Appointments.
- To pro-actively make outbound calls, across all services with the aim of booking an Appointment, assist stalled online customers or instigate the return of application packs.
- To fully understand and be able to skilfully deliver the key benefits of the service, manage objections in a polite and professional manner with the aim of booking an Appointment.
- To manage and maintain a diary system that ensures call- backs are well timed and delivered.
- To provide a prompt, friendly and efficient initial point of contact for customers within a team based call centre environment.
- To pro-actively foster and develop on-going relationships with Retirement advisers and clients
- To provide and maintain excellent levels of customer service, in line with the required delivery measures. To adhere to agreed third party service level agreements and quality standards.
- To accurately update Customer administration systems and Adviser diary systems.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Clear focus on quality, service and results
- Excellent communication skills – with the ability to communicate information across different media (e.g. telephone, letter, e-mail)
- Ability to apply technical knowledge to create practical and effective solutions
- Flexible approach, ability to work as part of a team in a fast moving environment
- Demonstrable experience of working within an Appointment making environment/call centre
- Track record of success in booking appointments for a service based offering
- Experience of handling inbound calls and fulfilling customer requirements and selling the service & benefit appointments
- Experience of out bound call making and appointment booking from a wide variety of enquiries.
- Preferably experience of working within a call centre, handling inbound calls and fulfilling customer requirements and selling the service & benefits
- Monday to Friday shifts – 9am – 5pm with one 10am – 6pm weekly shift a month
- Free parking
- Central location in Belfast, bus stop right outside site and close by to Belfast Central Station
- 28 days Annual leave plus 10 bank holidays with birthday off
- BUPA Health Insurance from day one
- Excellent opportunities for career progression with the potential to move up to retirement co ordinator bringing salary up to £17,000
The Adecco Group are an equal opportunities provider
Adecco UK and Ireland are acting as an agency in relation to this vacancy
Please send an up to date CV to Leanne Mitchell to apply for this role
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser //www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy