Excellent opportunity for a Credit Control and Administration based in Mallusk
Scope of Role
The role has two primary functions – Credit Control and Administration. The Credit Control Role is to perform the function of debt collection ensuring customers pay on time. Managing overdue balances & resolving queries by contacting customers by phone, email & letter. Managing credit limits & meeting monthly targets for Cash Collection. The Administration involves working in a Finance Department ensuring that is self-sufficient.
- Invoice/Statement Runs
- Contacting Debtors – Telephone/E-Mail
- Query Resolution
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity
- Credit Limits/New Account Processing
- Dealing with internal queries about payments
- Credit Control Admin/Filing
- Meeting cash targets set
- Cash Posting
- Processing Credit Notes/Journals
- Month End Reports
- Holiday cover of other roles within Finance Department
- Other duties as required by the Company Accountant
- Five GCSE passes (or equivalent) including English and Maths
- Proven and demonstrable administration experience within Finance based environment for a minimum of 2 years.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent IT Skills – MS Office and Accounts Software experience are crucial
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and ability to deal with customers & internal staff.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve Monthly Targets
- 1+ Years Working As A Credit Controller
- High level of Excel Experience
Salary– £18000.00 – £18600.00
If you wish to be considered for the position please apply by clicking the CONTACT EMPLOYER BUTTON below