Location UK / Omagh Town Area
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £35000 - 45000
Updated 2 weeks ago
Company Accountant Location: Omagh Salary c£35-40k VERY COMMERCIAL ROLE in Professional Environment
Company Accountant (Omagh)
VANRATH are urgently recruiting for a Company Accountant to join a fast paced and commercial organisation in Omagh. Reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller this is an excellent opportunity to add value in an autonomous role where you will be supported by a wider team.
– Preparation of weekly accounts
– Preparation of periodic (4 week) management accounts
– Interpretation of the accounts, providing meaningful analysis and commentary
– Working closely with the General Manager of the business unit to identify important business issues that need addressed including identification of cost savings
– Assistance with the preparation of annual statutory accounts
– Group VAT returns (NI & ROI) / RCT returns
– Managing and mentoring the finance team within the business unit
– Ad hoc duties to support the Group finance function and the Group Financial Controller including the preparation of ad-hoc reports
The Ideal Person:
The successful candidate must be a qualified accountant and will primarily have overall responsibility for managing the finances of one of the significant business units. You should be able to demonstrate leadership and managerial ability with strong decision making skills. You should have a professional and presentable manner with strong confidence in your ability. This is a great culture where a work life balance is complemented by challenging and interesting work.
Salary will be flexible for the right person and in the region of £35,000 – £40,000
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Senior Accountancy jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Barbara McKiernan in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.