Commercial Property Solicitor, Belfast, NQ UP
TO 4 yrs PQE. £22-32K Dending on experience.
Property Solicitor, Belfast. NQ-4 yrs + PQE, UP TO £32K.
Professional, well known Commercial law firm based in Belfast City Centre wishes to recruit an ambitious Solicitor with nq up to-4 yrs PQE.
Job purpose Assisting partners in the property and commercial teams with a wide-ranging caseload in both areas.
It is essential that the applicant have the following qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience:
- 2- 4 years post qualification experience
- ability to identify risk and carry out effective risk assessment
- excellent communicator who is able to get on with others
- excellent team player
- ability to work autonomously with little supervision
- ability to manage effectively conflicting priorities
- ability to manage challenging clients professionally and with appropriate empathy
- initiative and desire to be able to raise the firm’s profile and recognise business opportunities
- commercial awareness
- adept in use of MS Office, particularly Word, and ideally case management systems to a basic level, Internet and email
- attention to detail and ability to deliver high professional standards of service and client care
- Experience in a range of commercial and business matters to include commercial contracts, business transactions, restructures and shareholders agreements amongst others.
- Experience in dealing with commercial property transactions including Landlord & Tenant matters, acquisitions and disposals.
- Commitment to delivering a high standard of service
- Taking ownership for informed decisions and delivering quality outcome
- High degree of personal integrity and commitment to fairness, diversity and equality
- Willingness to participate in marketing of the department and firm
For more information please contact Orla Milligan at Energis Recruitment in complete confidence through the link above.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.