Reed Facilities are currently seeking Cleaning Operatives for permanent assignments based in Belfast. This is a great opportunity with full times hours and great benefits.
Cleaning Operatives are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of locations that our client has been assigned to clean by preforming various cleaning duties. Duties and hours will operate on a shift basis.
- Committed to achieving high standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Be punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Willing to undertake any training relevant to the role
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Initiative and the ability to work without supervision, on their own or as part of a team
- Be flexible to changing demands of the post
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure standards and procedures are adhered to.
- The cleaner is required to use only approved cleaning materials and in accordance with manufacturers printed instruction and COSHH regulations.
- To use cleaning materials appropriately, as instructed and economically.
- Clean, dust and mop floors by using a variety of equipment and supplies. Cleaners will be required to use electrical and mechanical equipment, floor polishers etc. after appropriate training.
- Empty, clean bins and remove waste to designated area, including the separation of waste, i.e recycling
- To be aware of their responsibilities for Health and Safety of themselves and others.
- Previous cleaning experience in a work environment
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve required standards
- Understanding of public perceptions and expectations
- Ability to deal with customers in a pleasant and friendly manner
- Ability to work on own initiative
The ideal candidate will possess the following values:
How to apply:
Please send your CV or contact Charlotte Murphy at Reed Recruitment on 02890 310157.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.