Excellent opportunity for a Car Park Operative based in Belfast International Airport.
Job Title: Car Park Operative
Reporting to: Car Park Operations Manager
Department: Commercial / Car Parks
Salary: £20,686 pa – £21,316 pa
Hours of Work: 42 hours per week on a 12-hour shift system of 2 days and 2 nights
Provide an efficient service to all Car Park customers in accordance with company policy and procedures and to offer excellent customer service at all times.
- Report to the Car Park Operations Manager and support all aspects of the Car Park operation including the following:
- To maintain a high professional standard of customer services at all times, including customer queries, jump starting vehicles, providing directions, securing vehicles, etc.
- To staff, operate the car park equipment and drive company vehicles, including mini buses (Cat D licence) and undertake all duties in the car park, after full training, to ensure the efficient operation of the business.
- Ensure all cash handled is conducted in an efficient and secure manner and register any cash received i.e. (cash, cheques, credit transfers) onto the car park recording system.
- To maintain excellent housekeeping practices within the offices and car park areas such as litter collection.
- Liaising with BIA Control Centre/airport Police e.g. regarding, reporting of incidents, accidents, conditions of road surfaces, etc, which may require recording for audit trail purposes.
- To conduct car park audits as per the Car Park auditing programme, including daily inspection of company vehicles.
- Process customer pre-bookings and respond any queries in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure that all Statutory and Company regulations regarding health and safety, fire and security are followed to protect airport users, staff members and the business interests of the Company.
- Provide a First Aid service and follow up care to customers and staff (First Aid certificate required)
- Respond/assist to any emergency appropriately, and participate in any Emergency Exercise, as detailed in the Emergency Orders within the aerodrome manual.
- Understand the company vision and pro-actively engage in its values: Integrity, Inclusiveness, Leadership, Teamwork, Safety & Security, Communication and Positivity, through the Performance and Development Programme.
The above duties are not exhaustive and the Company may require you from time to time to undertake any reasonable tasks with your capacity.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to be directed to the company website
Closing Date: 17th August 2018 12.00pm