VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting a Bookkeeper for our client, a Market Leading company, based in Portadown. The successful Bookkeeper will report to the Company Accountant and is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving business with an excellent, long established reputation for excellence.
- Processing of invoices and payments on the Sales Ledger / Purchase Ledger
- Posting and coding of entries to the GBP or EUR cash books
- Preparation and posting of journals at month end to assist the Financial Accountant.
- Process the month end for the sales ledger / purchase ledger on our financial software, and produce a variety of reports
- Prepare and create supplier payments
- Perform credit control duties
- Investigate supplier / customer queries as required.
- Create new accounts, and undertake due diligence.
- Perform timely reconciliations on a regular basis
- Handle calls/correspondence from our customers and suppliers.
- Work closely with the Financial Accountant and release supplier payments on instruction
- Perform balance sheet account reconciliations
The Ideal Person
- Proven experience in a busy Accounts Office
- Experience in accounts preparation including reconciliations and analysis
- Salary £20,000-£22,000
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
- Permanent opportunity
- Free parking
For further information on this job, or any other Accountancy opportunity in Portadown or Northern Ireland please apply via the link below, or contact Jessica Grieve on 02890 330250