Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent, Temporary full-time, TemporaryContract, Trainee
Salary See description
Updated 2 weeks ago
Lydian Care are recruiting for Care Workers to work within (BT7,BT9,BT10,BT12) Our experienced carers offer services which enables clients to remain in their own homes, maintaining their dignity and encouraging their continued independence.As well as make a difference to people’s lives.
WHAT CAN LYDIAN OFFER?
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
Transferable skills such as:-
– Caring for a relative or family member
– Working within a childcare setting
– Voluntary experience within a caring role
– Full clean driving license and access to a car required for work purposes
– Weekend and Weeknight availability
– A basic knowledge of roads and travel routes within the area you have applied.
To apply for this role and to arrange an interview, please send your CV via the APPLY button below.
If you require advice or do not have a CV please contact the HR team @ Lydian Care on 028 437 25385.