Hi All, I'm currently recruiting for this position. Please click on the job title below to view the Job Description and apply to it!
Grafton Engineering are working in partnership leading manufacturing company as they continue to grow their maintenance team. My client is recruiting for a Automation Engineer to be based at their offices in Co Armagh. This is an exciting time for a Automation Engineer who has worked in a similar role to carve a career in a renowned business during an exciting period of growth.
- Liaise with maintenance manager/supervisor to determine day to day planned maintenance, project and production priorities.
- Lead and drive automation projects on site, with new and old equipment
- Complete planned maintenance within target times and without rework following all published procedures and policies
- Carry out the requirements of the planned preventative maintenance program
- Install new machinery and equipment accurately and efficiently, within required timescales
- Required to document and disseminate knowledge and experience to other Service personnel
- Ensures tool kit meets ‘minimum requirements’ and personal and Company supplied tooling is maintained to the appropriate standards
- Comply with Company and Government legislation regarding Health & Safety
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area
- Perform daily in depth fault finding, diagnosis and breakdown repairs
- Keep up-to-date maintenance records of all daily activities using current MMS system
- Time served apprenticeship (4 years) in electrical, Mechatronic or electrical maintenance discipline. With 3 years post apprenticeship experience.
- Knowledge of DC drives and controls
- Must have practical Knowledge of automated control systems
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a very high level of attention to detail and thoroughness in completing tasks, while following standardized procedures
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and perform duties within specified deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative under minimal supervision as part of a small team
- Strong analytical, oral/written communication, customer service and time management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to co-operate and deal tactfully and diplomatically with a variety of people, both internal and external
- Updating, maintaining records and generating reports.
- Good safety awareness essential with willingness to receive training in legislation as required.
Interested Automation Engineers who feel are meeting the criteria should forward a CV without delay via this advertisement. If you would like to discuss this Automation Engineer, job in more detail please contact me Jordan McMaster, now on 02890 323 333 or 07976 985386