Due to expansion Carna Holdings Ltd, a friendly and flexible haulage employer, is interested in recruiting ten likeminded apprentice professional drivers (licence category C+E only). Candidates will complete a Logistics: Driving Goods Vehicles apprenticeship.
- Candidates must be over 21 years old. 21 to 24 must have no more than 6 points. All will need to complete a driving assessment prior to employment.
- Must be flexible to drive and work in Ireland, UK and Europe.
- Competitive terms & working conditions
- All work must be completed within EU regulation 561/2006.
- Additional qualifications should include current CPC.
- We maintain a modern fleet with many driver’s extras fitted
- Right hand drive experience is essential
- On site facilities including relaxation lounge, laundry. Wifi on site and catering amenities
- Driver courtesy cars
- Drivers award scheme
- Only you will be driving your assigned truck
- Our Transport Managers are contactable 24/7 to provide full driver support
- Paid by the day
- Increase in salary after successfully completing a probation period
Experience / Qualifications required:
- A good level of written and spoken English is necessary
- Good personal presentation is required as you will be dealing with our customers
- We require Drivers to have a good accident record and to be prepared to undertake accident awareness training
- Must hold a current, endorsement free HGV licence and digital tachograph card
- C+E Licence
- CPC Qualification
If you meet the above requirements we want to hear from you!