Adecco are recruiting for an Administrator for our client in the Belfast City Centre. Temporary Full-Time post for 4-6 weeks to assist with their Housing Department. 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Salary of £16,000 per annum
Duration: Temporary Full-Time – 4-6 weeks
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday – 37 hours per week
Salary: £16,000 per annum
- Manage the diary of the organisation including arranging meetings and co-ordinating with other diaries.
- Review the diary on a timely basis and ensure that papers are collated and ready in advance of meetings.
- Ensure the efficient administration and timely production of committee reports for the organisation.
- Take phone calls and record messages accurately for both GeneralQueries and Allocations.
- Issue allocation letters as directed by the Allocations Officer.
- Administration and distribution of notices or letters
- Arrange attendees and room bookings. Set Agendas with direction from Senior Managers. Take minutes and distribute within one week. Arranging or providing hospitality. E.g. Monthly HM Update etc.
- Manage the administration around inspection reports
- Co-ordinate meetings with our partner agencies, where Joint Management Agreements and Service Level Agreements are in place. To ensure agreements are reviewed within appropriate timescales, are approved signed and recorded.
- Minimum of 4 GCSEs or equivalent, including Maths & English at Grades A – C
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel demonstrated by way of examples on your application form
- Good oral/written communication and interpersonal skills
- A flexible attitude to work
- Able to work as part of a team
- Ability to work to high standards of accuracy
- Able to use own initiative and willingness to learn
- Previous experience in a customer focused role would be advantageous
The Adecco Group is an equal opportunities provider
Adecco UK and Ireland is acting as an agency in relation to this vacancy
Please apply via the link with an up to date CV.