Excellent opportunity for an Adminitrative Assitant for Transport Department
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT FOR OUR TRANSPORT DEPARTMENT
Duties will include:
- Printing delivery dockets
- Processing delivery dockets
- Updating various spreadsheets for records & reports
- Assisting with any general administrative work
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, etc) will be crucial to the role.
- The successful candidate should be familiar with the day to day workings of an office environment and be able to work well independently and with others.
- A positive telephone manner and the ability to deal appropriately with customers and members of the public is essential.
- Staff members must be punctual, reliable and demonstrate willingness to learn and develop their skills.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome applicants from all communities.