Location UK / Ballymena Area
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £10000 - 20000
Updated 1 week ago
An excellent permanent job opportunity for an Accounts Administrator in the greater Ballymena area.
Reed Accountancy are delighted to be representing our client, a large manufacturing company in the greater Ballymena area who have a requirement for 2 new team members to join their Accounts team as Accounts Administrators. This is a reputable, long-established and market-leading company who offer long-term career opportunities for their loyal employees.
As the Accounts Administrator, you will be responsible for the overall Sales or Purchase Ledger administration. Duties include:
– Credit Control
– Debt Management
– Producing invoices on Sage software
– Processing bank transactions
– Dealing with invoice disputes and queries from customers and colleagues
– Checking and matching purchase orders, delivery dockets and invoices
– Obtaining bank details from suppliers
– Reconciling supplier statements
– Updating and maintaining approved supplier and contractor records
– Dealing with purchase ledger queries from suppliers and colleagues
To be successfully short listed for this vacancy, you must effectively demonstrate the following.
– Educated to GCSE level or above (including English & Maths – Grade C)
– Excellent experience of all Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
– Effective telephone manner
– Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise work
– Ability to work to a high level of accuracy
– Experience of using SAGE accounts package
– Experience of working in a busy office
– Knowledge and experience of Purchase Ledger & Sales Ledger
Apply early to avoid disappointment as this is a truly fantastic opportunity for a person keen to embark on a long and fulfilling career within accounts. Simply apply within, or to discuss this role further, call Chris Burns on 02890 330604.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.